Complaint Review: NACS

P.O. Box 41127
    Internet

NACS Rips Off DISABLED PEOPLE on SSI St Pete Florida Internet

*0:

Boy, I can't believe I got ripped off to! I was searching for there web site when I found your site. I was told the exact same LINE! I have been waiting for 3 months for a major credit card (MC/VISA) they have promissed me and recieved NOTHING. They have my money! I'm disabled and on Social Security and I'm on a very Limited income which supports me and my 73 mother. I guess I'm just screwed now?

Anyone who can help me recover my funds, I'm all ears! Is this America? Why are they allowed to continue? I will testify as to the agreement with this FRAUDLANT company running wild Stealing Money from the innocent public. This is pure and simple THEFT. Isn't any theft over $75.00 a FELONY anymore?

I will contact my Goveror,State Senators and many many more agencies!

David
Coeur D'Alene, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2002 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nacs/internet/nacs-rips-off-disabled-people-on-ssi-st-pete-florida-internet-36153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author