Report: #1019043

Complaint Review: Nanybulldogs.com

• Submitted: Sat, February 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013
  • Reported By: Diana — Marshfield Missouri U.S.A.
  • Nanybulldogs.com
    Unknown
    Internet
    United States of America

Nanybulldogs.com Nany Bulldogs scam web site , Internet

*Consumer Comment: Nany bulldogs, scam

This is a scam website, they have stolen all my photos and others scaming people into purchasing cheap bulldogs.  Don't buy from them!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nanybulldogscom/internet/nanybulldogscom-nany-bulldogs-scam-web-site-internet-1019043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Nany bulldogs, scam

AUTHOR: Purchased*Randy - ()

Too bad I didn't check here first before sending Nanybulldogs.com my $620.00 plus $50 for the moneygram for "randy" the invisible bulldog puppy that never came today.
To make matters worse they must be affiliated with the so called courier company inter global express that "tracks" ur in invisible puppy because they email u a tracking number that takes u to their website then today I check the order & they state, " in order to "safe" (which should have said, save) my puppy Randy's life they had to put him in a crate & give him shots that cost $1800.00 (which they state I'll get back $1650.00 if I don't want to keep the crate) ha, the person from "Nany bulldogs" tells me he WAS already in a crate & also inter global express is trying to tell me this AFTER confirming to me last night that he was already in route from Florida to his layover in Texas. Hmm did he somehow lose his crate in Texas ???