Complaint Review: Narure's Own Designs

• Reported By: Salma — Wheat Ridge Colorado USA
  • Narure's Own Designs

Internet
    USA

Narure's Own Designs The nature company Packaged incorrectly, never received a replacement or refund. Ignored me and lied. Internet  **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

Early July, I purchased a conch from naturesowndesigns.com because I'm having a Moana birthday party for my daughter and I wanted it for decoration. They shipped it in an envelope and when it arrived it was broken. I emailed them with pictures and they said it was their mistake, it should have been packaged in a box with the appropriate protection. They assured me they were going to send me another one. I waited a couple weeks and didn't receive anything. I emailed them again and they didn't reply. I waited another couple of days and asked them if they were ignoring me. They finally replied and said they were going to send it but I never got it and then they said they refunded my money but they didn't.

I tried calling and it goes straight to voice mail. I've emailed them asking for a customer service number and they ignored me. If they would have packaged my conch correctly in the first place, I wouldn't have to be going through this. [continued below]....

..... I don't think it's okay that they messed up and didn't replace it or gave me my money back. One of the times they replied they said "we will lose money if we send you another" well maybe they should package things correctly. I am just very frustrated because they keep lying to me and ignoring me. I have never felt like my business doesn't matter to anyone before. The amount of times they have lied and ignored me is beyond me. I hope they don't do this to anyone else. Please make it known.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2017 11:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/narures-own-designs/internet/narures-own-designs-the-nature-company-packaged-incorrectly-never-received-a-replacemen-1397181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content