Complaint Review: Nathan Novak

• Reported By: anonymous — seattle Washington
  • Nathan Novak

Seattle, Washington
    USA

Nathan Novak Predator, Thief, Possessive, Liar, DANGEROUS, CRIMINAL Seattle Washington

I've had a longstanding client for 2 years who lately has been on a spree of standing up most of our bookings (not cancelling - standing up). He's also taken to trying to find out where I live and making many attempts to get into my personal life. Tonight, he made another attempt to see me, texting me ALL day until I agreed but finally concluding with him telling me he has no money...which he has actually done on MANY occasions.

I told him enough is enough, our working relationship was over and I can't accept future bookings or allow him to be a presence in my dungeon.

His response was to threaten outting me to the building manager where my home is located. (I have saved his text for posterity) and calling my phone 26 times in the past hour.

Fortunately, I have a business license and my building manager knows precisely what I do here, but the issue is his threat and behavior being in response to NOT getting his way.

This individual is VERY possessive, lies, stalks, has no regard to privacy and has only threatened me because I've told him enough is enough.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nathan-novak/seattle-washington/nathan-novak-predator-thief-possessive-liar-dangerous-criminal-seattle-washington-1057248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content