Complaint Review: National Audit Defense Network

• Reported By: Cabot PA
  • National Audit Defense Network
    4330 South Valley View, Suite 114
    Las Vegas, Nevada

National Audit Defense Network, Doesn't refund money.

In Janurary I bought a service from National Audit Defense Network (NADN). The service guaranteed more money in my paycheck by lowering the income tax witheld. They do this by allowing you to sell their services, thus starting a business for you and writeing off your losses on you tax return. The service costs $710 dollars. They give you a 30 day trial period in which time you may see if you like the program and keep it or get your money back. I opted to get my money back because I don't want to sell their product. They have a slick marketing scheme that offers more tax money but it's just a multi level marketing scheme.

I returned the documentation and cancelled their services exactly how they told me to. They told me my money would be refunded in 45 to 60 day from the day they recieved the product back, which was March 5th. That was 13 weeks ago and I still haven't been refunded my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-audit-defense-network/las-vegas-nevada-89103/national-audit-defense-network-doesnt-refund-money-5340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content