Complaint Review: National Awards Advisory Center - NAAC

• National Awards Advisory Center - NAAC
    P.O. Box 9002
    Levittown, New York
    United States of America

National Awards Advisory Center - NAAC told me by letter that they will definitely pay me $1,900,000 if I send them $20. Levittown, New York

I received a letter today, September 17, 2009, stating several different was that "Your Name was computer matched with ID #--- making YOU the Individual Entitled to receive the $1,900,000 in Cash and Awards! ...  You can receive receive the entire $1,900,00 in Cash and Awards win-opportunity now Scheduled for Payment by returning the completed CASH AND PRIZE ACCESS PAPERS along with the required $19.99 Report fee in the envelope here provided."

I assumed this was a rip-off, so have sent them nothing, but I found the "RipOffReport" on line of many people falling for this miserable scheme, just as I thought I would.  This is not a sweepstakes-type offer of an ENTRY so you may POSSIBLY win a prize; this is a downright absolutely blatant lie stating that I will definitely receive $1,900,000 if I send them $19.99.

These people need to be put out of business; I cannot imagine how they have been allowed to continue in business when it is obviously so well known that they have ripped off many people.  What can be done?  Refer it to the FBI?  BBB?  Mail fraud?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2009 12:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-awards-advisory-center-naac/levittown-new-york-11756/national-awards-advisory-center-naac-told-me-by-letter-that-they-will-definitely-pay-me-496768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content