Report: #420599

• National Darts
    2702 Cove Ave.
    La Grande, Oregon

National Darts Charged my account, didn't send product La Grande Oregon

Ordered product including using priority mail for faster delivery. When enough time passed and no product was received I called a number listed on their home page and talked to a man who stated that he was the new owner and didn't know why things were done the way they were, i.e. why my account was charged when the product had not been shipped, and, in fact, some of the things were on back order. He offered to immediately return 10% but didn't.
I talked to him twice that day and also e-mailed him.

Now, 2+ weeks later I still haven't heard from him nor have I received my order. Yesterday I e-mailed again stating that I needed a response from him asap or I was going to have to take legal action. Today is when I found your website.

Nahum
Jemez Springs, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2009 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-darts/la-grande-oregon-97850/national-darts-charged-my-account-didnt-send-product-la-grande-oregon-420599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content