Complaint Review: National One Telecom, Telliss, USBI

• Reported By: Baton Rouge Louisiana
  • National One Telecom, Telliss, USBI
    PO BOX 612608
    Dallas, Texas

National One Telecom, Telliss, USBI ripoff and dishonest, fraudelent billing Dallas Texas

Hi, I have gotten two bills from National One Telecom. One for $16.00 and the other for $84.00. Both of which I got billed on my local phone bill as well. I have never used a pay per view wbsite before. These are fraudelent charges made to the UK that I didn't make. I wasn't even home during these calls.

I am a college student with a negative balance in the bank, I can't afford $5.99 a minute to look at some website. This makes me so mad. My local phone company said they can't do anything about it and that I have to get in touch with the national one telecom company itself (which is impossible). I have contacted my lawyer and she has contacted the BBB and the FTC about this. My invoice number is 246920 if the company is reading this, because I am not paying this because first of all, I can't afford this.

Catherine
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2004 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-one-telecom-telliss-usbi/dallas-texas-75261/national-one-telecom-telliss-usbi-ripoff-and-dishonest-fraudelent-billing-dallas-texas-101147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content