Complaint Review: national small business alliance

• Submitted: Tue, January 25, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, January 26, 2011
  • Reported By: Dave — Kingsley Michigan United States of America
  • national small business alliance

washington, Washington DC
    United States of America

national small business alliance On authorized debit washington, Washington DC

They lied to me in the initial conversation about the membership fee i was told monthly they took out for the whole year which did not authorize in the first place . For the last four months i have been fighting to get my money back from these people and am not getting anywhere.I tell them i want to talk to an actual person about getting my money back they tell me i have to email them.

Well im sick of emailing and waiting 2 weeks for a reply . Give me a number that works and believe me i will call you. Because of you scam artists im probably going to lose my business. The unauthorizeddebit that was made to my account i did not agree to.

I have been fighting for 4 months to get my money back. This natlsba is a crock and are full of deception. Real companies have real people to talk to when their is a problem not email. I want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2011 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-small-business-alliance/washington-washington-dc-/national-small-business-alliance-on-authorized-debit-washington-washington-dc-686502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content