Complaint Review: Nationwide Biweekly Administration

• Nationwide Biweekly Administration
    855 Lower Bellbrook Road
    Xenia, Ohio
    United States of America

Nationwide Biweekly Administration NBA xenia ohio Don't be a victim like me! Research this! Xenia, Ohio

After closing on my home I was inundated with junk mail.  I happened to respond to a very appealing offer to this company.  Their salesmen are slick.  I set up a program then realized that I have to pay several hundred dollars for their "set up" fee and and $3.50 per debit.  I happened to call them yesterday after reconsidering my budget, and was informed that a draft will come out of my account, half of which is my set up fee.  So, my first payment will not be paid.
After further discussion they said they would let me off the hook and only charge me in excess of $500.00.
Then, they said they would reduce the fee to $245.00 and I ended up putting $150 on my credit card.  They say I am now "inactive", but I am so upset with myself and never fall for this type of thing.  Well, I can't say never anymore!  I am not the only one who bought into this, but I truly hope I am the last.  Do not do this!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2012 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nationwide-biweekly-administration/xenia-ohio-45385/nationwide-biweekly-administration-nba-xenia-ohio-dont-be-a-victim-like-me-research-this-828517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content