Complaint Review: Natural Acai Berry

• Reported By: Mansfield Ohio
  • Natural Acai Berry
    natural-acai-berry.com
    Nationwide

Natural Acai Berry Free 14 Day Trial: Company is running a scam Boca Raton Florida

This company advertised on My Space and I was immediately interested. They say you can get a free 10 day supply and pay only 4.95 in shipping. The product arrived 7 days after I ordered and I started taking the supplements.

Evidentally there were terms and conditions that gave me only 14 total days to call the company to cancel a 30 day supply shipment for 69.95
I always read terms and conditions and I know that I did not accept any terms and conditions for this free trial shipment.

When I called the company the man was clearly from another country and was arguing with me on the other end of the line. It had been a total of 15 days and he wasn't willing to help me at all. He said that I had to cancel within 14 days or be charged 69.95
After I got very irrate and made a few innocent threats, I was refunded 45.00

I am still not happy but I guess 45.00 is better than nothing. This is why I prefer doing business with local people at a brick and mortar store.
Beware of all FREE TRIALS. Nothing is free.

Shall44905
Mansfield, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2009 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/natural-acai-berry/nationwide/natural-acai-berry-free-14-day-trial-company-is-running-a-scam-boca-raton-florida-414009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content