Complaint Review: Nerd Block Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, August 21, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, August 21, 2014
  • Reported By: Gambit9000 — KENSINGTON Maryland
  • Nerd Block Inc.
    4 Cannon Court
    Whitby, Ontario
    Canada

Nerd Block Inc. Deceptive Company Taking Nerds for their Money. Whitby Ontario

I have used Nerd Block and LootCrate. The former I will never use again especially after doing some research on them and how much they try to hide their corperate identity.

So what is Nerd Block? A subscrption based monthly mystery package service that they buy in super bulk fill the box with apparel, toys, and collectables that BARELY support the fradulent cost they claim you pay but then jack up the price.

They do everything they can to hide information about finding their company. I never recieved two packages and they never refunded me or replaced them. The only way you can reach these theives is by e-mail. They don't care about the customer in any way, it just seems they care about taking people for their money.

They have even deteled my account from their website. [continued below]....

.....

Below is what is on their website...

"I THINK MY BLOCK IS MISSING AN ITEM/ONE OF MY ITEMS WAS BROKEN, CAN I GET A REPLACEMENT?

Wow, this happens so rarely that it barely deserves an FAQ. But it has happened a handful of times. Email info@nerdblock.com to speak with one of our customer service representatives and they'll take care of any problems. We want to ensure your total epicness!"

They are full of bullshit, I hever got anything from them but a polite canuck f**k off. I want my $60+ back!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nerd-block-inc/whitby-ontario-l1n-5v8/nerd-block-inc-deceptive-company-taking-nerds-for-their-money-whitby-ontario-1171516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content