Report: #192622

• NetZero Voice
    netzerovoice.com
    Internet

NetZero Voice 100 plan is a ripoff with fraudulent billing Internet

I signed up for the NetZero Voice 100 plan after their initial free trial period. The voice quality of this VOIP company is very good. And as per this plan I was supposed to get 100 minutes of free outgoing calls to US phone numbers and unlimited free incoming calls. To my surprise these people started charging me for incoming calls also. I didnt exceed the 100 min. limit for outgoing calls but I am getting charged for every incoming and outgoing call.

I called up their customer service to complain against this and it was the worst part. They have their call center somewhere in INDIA and the customer service guys were not even able to understand my problem. I just asked them to rectify my account so that I am not charged for incoming calls and I get the full 100 minutes of outgoing calls as per the plan. Till now nothing has been done and I continue to get charged for the incoming calls.

Ravi Kiran
Salt Lake City, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2006 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/netzero-voice/internet/netzero-voice-100-plan-is-a-ripoff-with-fraudulent-billing-internet-192622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content