• Report: #1120187

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

My energy bills where not mailed to my apartment. The energy company didnt send me a bill for 3 months. My lights where cut off after january and when i called the light company i was told by customer service that they didnt know where to send my bill. Crazy part about all of this is that i told the front office about my missing mail and i was told they didnt have any mail in the office for me. Nevada energy held my light bill for 3 months then turned them out .U called in and spoke to esperanza. She told me i was supposed to call nevada energy to receive a bill. Sad part is i have late fees and a 400$ light bill that i cant pay. My payment plan is to pay 200 per month untile the balance is paid. Im in tears because i am disabled and on a fixed income. If i pay this amount i will have no money to buy food or medications i desperately need.I have never been treated so badly by a electric company before.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2014 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nevada-energy/reno-nevada-89520/nevada-energy-withholding-my-energy-bills-reno-nevada-1120187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nevada Energy