Complaint Review: New Concepts Photography & Design

• New Concepts Photography & Design
    7879 E TS Ave
    Scotts, Michigan
    USA

New Concepts Photography & Design Dawn Scamazzo Photographer that does not deliver the photos and charges 300.00 for 23 pictures/CD. Scotts Michigan

Selected Dawn to take my son's senior pictures, and though her demeanor was professional her services and delivery is lacking. Priced at $300.00 I was to receive the pictures taken as well as the CD and rights to the pictures. However, to my disbelief I did receive a CD that only contained 23 pictures (5 of which are duplicates in black and white). I contacted Dawn to find out where the reset of the pictures were and was informed that first there were actually only 35 available and that if I wanted the 200+ number anticipated (and easily taken) then it would cost me $800.00. She stated that she would get me the other 12 photos, but at after multiple email attempts and phone voice mails I have never received the additional photos.

I would like to have the pictures that were taken. She has even posted pictures of my father's car on her Facebook page and those pictures were never given to me. Dawn did not hold to her end of the discussions and I would first and foremost just like to have the pictures that are rightfully mine and it was the entire point of the day. Though I feel this will not occur as Dawn is not the professional she portrays herself to be.   So, I at the least would like to warn others not to use this person for their photography needs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2013 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/new-concepts-photography-design/scotts-michigan-49088/new-concepts-photography-amp-design-dawn-scamazzo-photographer-that-does-not-deliver-th-1106589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content