Complaint Review: New York Life Las Vegas

• New York Life Las Vegas
    3993 Howard Hughes Parkway
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States of America

New York Life Las Vegas Altered official documentation, discrimination, sexual orientation discrimination, promots lying to clients and prospecs Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Let me guess......

The managing partner and management has promoted the discrimination of women, gays and non-white agents: allowing a senior agent to discriminate against current and prospective clients that are black, harassing gay agents, and demeaning women agents within the general office. The managing partner falsified the date of my resignation letter in order for New York Life to be able to add additional charges to my ledger.

Did not allow me to use my credentials on my business card in June 2012 after approving the use the previous December. The now former managing partner told me I owed nothing to the company, even though I inquired to pay the balance of $128 on my ledger upon resignation, then the company 60 days later has charged me over $600 for those and additional charges. The current managing partner has refused to communicate directly with me upon my repeated requests.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/new-york-life-las-vegas/las-vegas-nevada-89169/new-york-life-las-vegas-altered-official-documentation-discrimination-sexual-orientatio-967329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Let me guess......

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"The managing partner and management has promoted the discrimination of women, gays and non-white agents: allowing a senior agent to discriminate against current and prospective clients that are black, harassing gay agents, and demeaning women agents within the general office"

YOU are a l*****n, black woman...right?

How did I do?