Complaint Review: Newman & Henry

1201 Peachtree Street
    Atlanta, Georgia
    USA

Newman & Henry bogug employment agency- credit scammers Atlanta Georgia

I received an email from Susan Henry  at Newman & Henry stating "Thank you for applying for the opening 'Office Position' this position is currently listed in Fort Worth, Texas with a pay of $42,000.

We have completed our initial review of the applications, and are happy to inform you that you have been accepted by our client for a further interview."

It included a link to fill out information.  It all looks VERY legit until you get to the page where they want you to order a free credit report from Computercredit.com and then give them the access number to the report.  That didn't feel right.  So I started checking, the address given does not exist, the 800 number is always busy and the ONLY place these folks appear is on their website.  They have no job listing on any of the boards and no regular phone number.  If you go back throgh their website there is no place to submit a resume or view available positions.  I sent a reply to the email I received asking "Susan" to call me.  I checked back later and the link has been disabled.  Don't walk...RUN!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2014 08:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/newman-henry/atlanta-georgia-30361/newman-amp-henry-bogug-employment-agency-credit-scammers-atlanta-georgia-1118031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content