Complaint Review: Nexiderm - Broehm Ritter

• Reported By: arlington Texas
  • Nexiderm - Broehm Ritter
    871 Latour Court
    Napa, California

Nexiderm - Broehm-Ritter Offer Free trial and charge you even after canceling. Napa California

I ordered a free trial from this company in June, 2005 and they NEVER sent me confirmation of the purchase, Invoice, nothing. I thought the sale never went through until I recieved the product about 1 week later. When I went back to the website to find an email address to ask questions about an invoice from the purchase or confirmation email - the site was down with only an email (which I contacted several times to cancel my account due to suspiciously, unethical business practices).

It's been down ever since and I tried to cancel my account on SEVERAL occasions, by phone and email. I never could get through to anyone on the Toll Free number (customer service rings about 8 times and then says: "this voice mail is not taking messages" and hangs up.

Today, I was billed $55.90 out of nowhere and I still cannot get ahold of anyone. I now have to file a claim through my bank and lose money on over-draft fees thanks to this company! They never sent me ANY confirmation, reminders, NOTHING! NOBODY can be contacted through Email or Toll free line. This company is PURE-SCAM-ARTISTS!

Clint
arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2005 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nexiderm-broehm-ritter/napa-california-94558/nexiderm-broehm-ritter-offer-free-trial-and-charge-you-even-after-canceling-napa-califo-157985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content