• Report: #421673
Complaint Review:

Niagara County Child Protective Services (CPS)

  • Submitted: Sun, February 08, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 14, 2009

  • Reported By:Niagara falls New York
Niagara County Child Protective Services (CPS)
Niagara Falls, NY Niagara Falls, New York U.S.A.

Niagara County Child Protective Services - CPS - Child Protective Services NEGLECTS TO PROTECT CHILD FROM ABUSIVE MOTHER. FATHER WANTS CHILD BUT STATE WON'T ALLOW HIM TOO! Niagara Falls New York

*Consumer Suggestion: There is real help available for parents

*Consumer Suggestion: What you can do: 1-800-342-3720

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

What's this?
Corporate Advocacy Program

Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors...

What's this?
What's this?
Is this
Ripoff Report
About you?
Ripoff Report
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
commitment to
customer satisfaction
Click here now..

Does your business have a bad reputation?
Fix it the right way.
Corporate Advocacy Program™

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

SEO Reputation Management at its best!

Here goes. I live in NF, NY. I live with my boyfriend and our children, and he has a child who lives outside of the home. Now since for every my boyfriend has been jumping through hoops just to satisfy the courts to prove that he is the better parent. They unfortunately will not listen.

Now the reason my boyfriends child needs to come live with us is because he is being severely neglected and abused at home. When the child comes to our home he is always amazed that it is clean, we have food, he has a bed to sleep in, and that he has his very own CLEAN clothing to wear. Now the abuse starts with this:

1. child is forced to sleep in a bed with his mother and his grown uncle.
2. child has repeatedly told us that when he's at home with his mother he is always getting injured by his teenage sister (child is only 6 yrs old), and mother yells at him for the fights.
3. child has no food at mother's house and that there is black and grey stuff all over the stuff that is in the fridge, the stove doesn't work, and the only time he can eat is when he is with his father, or at the sitters home.
4. child cannot sleep in his own bed because the animals in the house are using it for their bathroom.
5. child never has clean clothing for school when at his MOTHERS residence he has to get clothing out of the dirty clothing hamper.
6. child has/had scratches, scars, bruises (face, back, chest, ect.) and is consistently dirty.
7. child doesn't bathe when at home with mother because there are no toiletrys for him to care for himself.
8. child cannot brush teeth becasue mother refuses to buy these things she thinks they are a waste of money.
9. child is repeatedly left home alone while mother goes out.
10. child states that the home is a mess and smells bad because mother will not clean.

Now the importance of wanting to know why this is still going on is because the mother has several cases of neglect/abuse charges against her. The state always talks with her and never the children. Why is this? The child has made it very clear that he would like to live with his father because he's happy with father, and is sad to go home. The child doesn't want to be with the mother anymore because he doesn't feel safe. The sad part of all of this is that the daycare provider is a mandated reporter, and so is the school the child attends. They have all seen the bruises on the childs face and yet they still do nothing. She always tells them that she's a single mother doing her best. What they don't know and don't investigate is the fact that she's a drunk and a coke junkie. She's out partying all of the time and has no respect for her children.

I am trying to get information on how this very good father can get his child to come live with him. If anyone has information on how to do this please let me know. This child is actually living in very poor living conditions and his health/life is at risk.

Niagara falls, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2009 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/niagara-county-child-protective-services-cps/niagara-falls-new-york/niagara-county-child-protective-services-cps-child-protective-services-neglects-to-pro-421673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Niagara County Child Protective Services (CPS)

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Search Tips
Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Also a victim?
What's this?
Repair Your Reputation!
What's this?
0Author 2Consumer 0Employee/Owner
Updates & Rebuttals

#1 Consumer Suggestion

There is real help available for parents

AUTHOR: Trixie26te - (U.S.A.)

There are a few things that you can do to protect yourself:

1) Join CPSWatch on yahoogroups and meet other parents who are facing the same issues and can guide you through this process

2) Read a copy of " A Parents Guide to the System" written by Cheryl Barnes

3) Call Families Best Interest at 772-293-9632

4) Call Phillip E. Kuhn, who is a civil rights attorney who is reviewing cases for possible suits. ( He only takes about 3 a year, but it is worth the consultation) and he can be reached at 863-688-0400.

5) go to www.bnflaw.com and ask for Joe Nusbaum. They also pursue civil actions on behalf of children who have been harmed in foster care and their parents.

Tell each of the about that you were referred to their firm by Families Best Interest or Desere' Howard
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#2 Consumer Suggestion

What you can do: 1-800-342-3720

AUTHOR: Kittenny - (U.S.A.)

New York State is very, very, very careful regarding child welfare. I would advise you to immediately call the number for reporting child abuse and file a complaint right now. I would tell them exactly what you posted here. By law, they must make an investigation.

I would also keep in mind that when Child welfare investigators go in, they DO speak with the children, and have them examined, if there is any indication that there might be abuse or neglect. Child welfare officials go in, look in the refrigerator, observe living conditions, and make note of where the child sleeps, and eats, etc.

Don't give up. Call again if you are concerned, and if you believe that there is something going on with this child that indicates he's being mistreated.


Call imediately. If for any reason that number does not work, call information and ask for the number to report child abuse in NY state.
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Also a victim?
What's this?
Repair Your Reputation!
What's this?