Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Henry, I see your "out there" I have problems contacting you but I see you on here.  I really NEED YOU to complete the work you started.  It's been a thorn in my side ever since and I am frustrated that it had to come to this....I paid you to remove a tree, you did, lerft the stump.  Maybe you had understandable reseasons for not doing it?  IRRELAVANT.....(you will understand that is not my issue.)

Like I said, I tried contacting you a few different ways but no luck in hearing from you.  I just want the job completed.....if you rememer, I even gave you an extra 20 on good faith that you would come back and you gave me a good price on the remmoval (if you would finish what you started)..;....so come on man, lets get it done!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 02:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/niemo-tree-service-inc/wauconda-illinois-60084/niemo-tree-service-inc-henry-unfinished-work-wauconda-illinois-1074955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Niemo Tree Service Inc.