Complaint Review: Northeast Estate Buyers

• Northeast Estate Buyers
    243 Rt. 70 Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
    Cherry Hill, New Jersey
    United States of America

Northeast Estate Buyers ARA Cash for Gold Untrustworthy cash for gold SCAM!!! Cherry Hill, New Jersey

This company is NOT to be trusted!!!

Today I decided to sell a 1.12 ct marquis diamond and brought it to a few reputable Jewelers in my area. My diamond was not as desirable because of it being a marquis but 2 jewelers in Monmouth County , NJ gave me identical reports saying it was "1.12 ct and SI - I and was clear and beautiful!" They also both quoted me a price of $1250.00 if I was interested in selling it.

I noticed a full page ad in the Asbury Park Press that Northeast Estate Buyers was having a "Road Show" and is currently at the Courtyard Hotel in Red Bank, NJ and the Clarion Hotel in Toms River until 10/18/12. So, I thought I would get a price from them too! They rented a banquet room and set up shop! The man acting as a jeweler called his boss "Marshall" on the phone reporting to him an incorrect measurement of my diamond and although he said my diamond was an "SI" he reported that it was a "little yellow"!! This man on the phone who never looked at the diamond told him to give me a price of $200.00!!!!

Anyone walking in not knowing what they have will be easily ripped off by these creeps!! Steer clear of this business and if you look up their web site you will see they have multiple locations!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2012 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/northeast-estate-buyers/cherry-hill-new-jersey-08034/northeast-estate-buyers-ara-cash-for-gold-untrustworthy-cash-for-gold-scam-cherry-hill-955894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content