Complaint Review: Northern Leasing Inc

• Northern Leasing Inc
    180 Manulife Pl 10180-101 St
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Canada

Northern Leasing Inc Debit card machine Leasing company Edmonton, Alberta Canada

I have been scammed by this company.I was offered a machine for free by a salesperson after he found out I had purchased a non "Chip" machine a couple of years earlier to keep me as a customer he offered to replace the non chip machine with a chip machine for free ( I had  told him I thought the business would close in the next year).

The contract I signed was "Modified" after signing,The salesman was "fired" for fraud and his number is "not in service"I was put in a 5 year "Non cancelable" lease for this debit machine that is worth under $200.00.My business has closed and I am now in battle with these crooks.

These people  prey on small business who are not prepared and know very little and they use high pressure tactics.I was lied to cheated and stuck with a 5year "Unrealistic" lease that is valued at $3000.00.I have offered to settle but they want "All there cash" and nothing less. There is loads of complaints regarding this company. I am from Canada and want to join in the class action lawsuit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2011 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/northern-leasing-inc/edmonton-alberta-t5j-3s4/northern-leasing-inc-debit-card-machine-leasing-company-edmonton-alberta-canada-794064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content