Complaint Review: Northland Group Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, April 13, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013
  • Reported By: Tammy — Marlborough New Hampshire
  • Northland Group Inc.
    P.O. Box 390846
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    United States of America

Northland Group Inc. What Loan? Minneapolis, Minnesota

I received a bill from Northland Group stating I defaulted on a loan from Providian Financial Group.  They claim I owe over $3,000.00.  They did not specify when I received the loan and only gave me 4 didgits of a supposed account.

They gave me the oppurtuinty to pay within30 days and only have to pay the sum of $1,282.32, an odd amount to be sure.   I'm still waiting for a reply from them as I demanded they send any and all documentation that I signed or even received such a loan, as I did not.  I have never even heard of Providian Financial let alone have gotten a loan from them.

My only loan is a mortgage and 2 small credit cards.  I will continue to try to get information from them but I will certainly not be paying for a loan I never applied for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/northland-group-inc/minneapolis-minnesota-55439/northland-group-inc-what-loan-minneapolis-minnesota-1042994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content