Complaint Review: NREIS

• NREIS
    100 BEECHAM DR
    PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

NREIS SECURED LENDING SERVICES BROKEN CONTRACT - WON'T PAY PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania

*General Comment: Secured Lending Services

I received an order to perform a BPO (appraisal) for a property from a Donna Teti with NREIS on  10/11/12.  They agreed to pay me $137.74 within two months from completion.  They acknowledged receiving the report and stated I would be paid within two months from 11/2/2012.

I emailed Donna on 1/11/13 and she passed me off to a "Dan Dissen".  Today he called me to say they are closing shop and implied they aren't paying anyone for anything.

What is most concerning is that after I looked up reviews on the company it appears they haven't paid anyone for a long, long time and continue to engage unsuspecting victims like myself knowing full well that no one will be paid.  Their website is still operational and I believe they operate under the name of "Secured Lending Services" as well.  It looks like a real sham all the way around.

I have all of this documented in email except for the phone call from Dan Dissen.  He wouldn't email me for anything presumably because the don't want a written record stating they won't pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nreis/pittsburgh-pennsylvania-15205/nreis-secured-lending-services-broken-contract-wont-pay-pittsburgh-pennsylvania-996754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Secured Lending Services

AUTHOR: Renae - ()

I am a Realtor in Walworth County WI and performed BPO's for Secured Lending Services for at least 5 years.  I always received payment in a timely manner, usually within 30 days of completing the BPO.  I guess I should count myself lucky that my last BPO was done about the end of 2012 and I received payment in full for all the BPO's I completed for them.  My heart goes out to those who did not receive payment because considering the amount of time these take we were not paid anywhere near enough to complete them.