Complaint Review: NutriSkin

• Reported By: ELinMD — Aberdeen Maryland USA
  • NutriSkin

Nationwide
    USA

NutriSkin I was charged for a Product that I NEVER HEARD OF! I tried to call them, and the girl said, that she doesn't know what Cpompany I am talking about, and HUNG UP on me! Nationwide

I was notified by my Bank, when I went to make a withdrawl, that there was suspicious activity on my Account, and to Please contact them.  The ONE company, they were trying to charge me for one "SAMPLE" that I did receive, and it did NOT cleary state, that this would be a re-occuring charge, and then to NOT receive the Product?!  I had that one stopped.

Nutra Skin, however, a Company that I have never heard of, charged me for one time, and was back trying to get $92.71.  I have NEVER heard of this Product, let alone the Company!!!  I did what my Bank asked me to do, and when I contacted them at the Phone Nymber that they gave to the Bank, the girl said that she isn't allowed to add to the Company Data Base, and then Hung Up on me.  I immediately called my Bank back, and told them what took place, and they've now blocked two companies!  To top it off, I'm a Guy, and why I Earth would I but this product?  (Yes, I had to go and check their website out, in order to see if I did order it, which I didn't!), and the lady from my Bank was so kind, and did laugh with me!

Ladies AND Gentlemen, please be very careful of ANY samples that you're supposedly ordering!  Here, I've always thought that I was a bit savoy when it came to this stuff, and they got me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2017 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nutriskin/nationwide/nutriskin-i-was-charged-for-a-product-that-i-never-heard-of-i-tried-to-call-them-and-t-1403837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content