Complaint Review: OAN, Keysecure, Inc

• Reported By: Fairfield California
  • OAN, Keysecure, Inc
    keysecureinc.com
    Internet

OAN Services, Inc; Keysecure, Inc Still cramming after all these years. Somewhere In EST Area Internet

Following is a copy of the email I just sent to this slime ball operation:

I want to know why you have charged my office ATT account with a monthly charge for "Keysecure-online Directory listing". We are not even online at our office.
You may be sure I did not authorize this charge and I am the only one able to change our phone service. The economy is bad, but that does not excuse your fraudulent cramming charge on my phone bill.
I want the $42.95 removed NOW and I NEVER want to see your company name in any form on my phone bill again. Are we understanding each other?
My next letter is to the FCC and I'm sending right now.

Note: They have done this before and I am madder than a hornet!

Office manger
Fairfield, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2009 10:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/oan-keysecure-inc/internet/oan-services-inc-keysecure-inc-still-cramming-after-all-these-years-somewhere-in-est-428157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content