Complaint Review: Oceans Lab Worldwide

• Reported By: Deny — London UK Other United Kingdom
  • Oceans Lab Worldwide

Internet
    United States of America

Oceans Lab Worldwide Card charged, "Awaiting Fulfilment" for 2 weeks: customer service Brickwall Internet

*Consumer Comment: Jnetmarie

Made 2 orders for mms from them on the 5th of February, my card was charged immediately.

Next day the order status changed to "Awaiting Fulfillment" and has stayed so for 2 weeks now.

Despite multiple attempts to inquire about my order i have so far received no reply from them whatsoever. In fact the only e-mail they sent was the confirmation of just 1 of my orders, when i made both at the same time!!!

All this leads me to question whether this company exists at all or whether its just an elaborate & evil SCAM, taking advantage of people who seek alternative medicine!!!!

After all, if this is a potentially LIFE-SAVING solution (MMS), and if this company is for real; they seem to be extremely callous in regards to getting to people quickly or at the VERY LEAST let them know what is going on with their order!!!

This kind of attitude can give not only OcensLab.com a bad name, but could even scare people away from MMS entirely if their first experience with order it turns out to be a RIP-OFF!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2010 03:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/oceans-lab-worldwide/internet/oceans-lab-worldwide-card-charged-awaiting-fulfilment-for-2-weeks-customer-service-b-572208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Jnetmarie

AUTHOR: Jnetmarie - (United States of America)

After placing a $100 order with Oceans Lab over 5 weeks ago, I am still waiting for my order to arrive. I began checking on my order status at 2 weeks. "Awaiting Fulfillment" is still the status at 5 weeks. I still don't know what this means, as my MANY phone calls and emails have all gone unanswered. After 4 weeks of waiting for my order and getting NO response from Oceans Lab I filed a complaint with my card company and the BBB. I wasn't surprised to see the numerous complaints  with BBB. I have still been trying to contact Oceans Lab unsuccessfully. Instead of enjoying the products I paid for I am getting a headache  filing the paperwork to try and get my money back, not to mention the time I am having to spend dealing with the incompetence and fraud of this company! DO NOT order from Oceans Lab unless you want to throw your hard earned money and time away!