Complaint Review: Ocwen Servicing

• Reported By: Ocwen Torturee — Miami Florida
  • Ocwen Servicing

Internet, Florida
    USA

Ocwen Servicing Deceptive practices involving but not limited to cruel and unusual emotional abuse Internet Florida

*Author of original report: Resolved

I was wondering if any lawyer is putting together a class action against Ocwen for intentional emotional abuse,  false advertising ? I recorded all phone appointment conversations with case managers (assuming it can be used legally since each start with recording disclosure) and paperwork. I was approved for HAMP through Ocwen and the government sponsored financial advisors assigned to handle these cases. I made all trial payments as requested on time of $773.76 and was told my final agreement with permanent loan modification would arrive in June by my Ocwen case manager Alicia Vallero who said she would make an appointment to speak with me May 8th to take next payment since I won't be able to on the website now that the trial period is completed. I was checking my loan on the Ocwen website as I do randomly due to distrust in Ocwen and find an email flashing at me stating I do not qualify for the HAMP program with my appointment with my case manager cancelled.  Are not corporations considered people now so would there be no way to pursue lawsuit against Ocwen as a person for emotional abuse or torture?  Thank you for your time. (((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 11:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ocwen-servicing/internet-florida/ocwen-servicing-deceptive-practices-involving-but-not-limited-to-cruel-and-unusual-emoti-1055212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Resolved

AUTHOR: Ocwen Torturee - ()

I finally go my home loan modified and can put this behind me. It took a year and multiple faxes and emails. They're is a huge disconnect with the offices in Florida and their call centers in India which caused the stress and issues. Best advise I can give is don't give up and take it with a grain of salt through the process or you'll go crazy. Also their automated system send rejection letters even if you have Veblen approved which again made the process a mental torment. Record your calls if you cannot and keep all paperwork you get until your done as well make sure you read all clauses in your contract as one clause in mine saved my home. God speed and good luck.