Complaint Review: Oil Can Henrys

2175 Cubit St, Eugene, OR 97402
    eugene, Oregon
    USA

Oil Can Henrys Manager Charlie Only the Choosen Few eugene Oregon

I had never used Oil Can Henrys before but just got a new car and thought i wuld try them out. I found my coupon and was ready to have my oil changed for 19.99.

When i get there Charlie the manager lets me know they cant take my coupon. She then informs me the oil change will be 59.99.. I asked for any kind of coupon and she said she could do 10.00 off. So i say ok and wait while they do the work.

When she comes to have me pay it is costing me 59.99 again. Oh she said my kind of car takes more oil. I am frustrated mow cause i have a lil sports car. So i am getting angry inside so i pay and leave.

My boss goes in the next day for his oil change. Now mind you he is friends with Charles. Guess how much he paid for his oil change. 19.99. I guess you have to be friends to get that coupon to work.

I feel completely disrespected and I will Never go to Oil Can Henrys again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2016 02:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/oil-can-henrys/eugene-oregon-97402/oil-can-henrys-manager-charlie-only-the-choosen-few-eugene-oregon-1302898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content