Complaint Review: Okuma Tea Aka/WU-LONG PREMIUM TEA

• Reported By: Brooksville, Fl Florida
  • Okuma Tea Aka/WU-LONG PREMIUM TEA
    PO Box 630530 Highlands Ranch, CO 80163-0530
    Highlands Ranch, Colorado

Okuma Tea Aka/WU-LONG PREMIUM TEA Violated my trust after ordering their product Ripoff Highlands Ranch Colorado

*Consumer Suggestion: Info about the owners of Okuma Nutritionals LLC and complete contact info

I ordered a case of the tea product in the loose bags, buy 2 get 2 free $80.00 and experienced a negative reaction to the product, I emailed the company and they assured me the bagged tea would solve my problem. I ordered an additional case so that I would have the product while this was returned for the bagged tea. Another $80.00

I experienced a very bad reaction again and am allergic to something in the blend. I notified them immediately. They said to send the product back, and they would review my transaction for refund. another $20.00 out of pocket to ship the product back and they will only credit 1 order. I explained that that was unacceptable The product has all been received back to them from my shipping receipts and they are keeping my $80.00 plus $20.00 for Shipping and no product. After doing a search on them I found this information.
In This Issue:

* Green Tea and Wu-Long Tea Scam warning

Hi L,

You've probably seen the advertisements:

"Drink tea and lose a jeans size every 7 days!"...

"Burn 20 lbs of fat in 30 days with green tea!" ...

Maybe you even watched Oprah a few years ago when Dr. Perricone said that switching your coffee for green tea would help you take off the pounds.

You may have also read or watched countless news stories which say how healthy it is to drink green tea.

The odds are good that if you're interested in improving your health and losing fat, you probably either drink tea, take a green tea supplement or you've at least thought about it.

But what if I told you that most of the fat reducing claims for green tea were absolute, total BS, based on misinterpretation or deliberate misreporting of the research?

Unfortunately, it's true.

read the rest of this newsletter at:

There has been no response to my last inquire: posted below

_____________________________________________
From:
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 7:51 PM
To: 'Cricket'

Subject: RE: Read: WU-LONG PREMIUM TEA ORDER #367754E REQUEST FOR REFUND
Importance: High

Cricket,
I have complied with everything you have requested to secure my refund. I am allergic to something in your formulation. Please process my 2nd refund immediately. The product has been received back to you from my shipping receipt. If I do not get a response by Wednesday Morning the 8th of August this will go directly to the credit card company for resolution. This can be handled professionally and ethically or you can deal with the very negative press about you that will be posted on the internet.
L

____________________________________________
From: Cricket [mailto:Cricket@OkumaTea.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2007 12:25 PM

Lc
Brooksville, Fl, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2007 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/okuma-tea-akawu-long-premium-tea/highlands-ranch-colorado-80163-0530/okuma-tea-akawu-long-premium-tea-violated-my-trust-after-ordering-their-product-ripoff-hi-267227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Info about the owners of Okuma Nutritionals LLC and complete contact info

AUTHOR: So U Know - (U.S.A.)

For a complete insight into this company as well as contact info for the owners including addresses and phone numbers go to this website.

(((ROR REDACTED)))