Complaint Review: One Stop Motors = OneStopMotors.com

• Reported By: Honolulu Hawaii
  • One Stop Motors = OneStopMotors.com
    Las Vegas
    Las Vegas, Nevada

OneOne Stop Motors, OneStopMotors.com Misled, Overpromised, Guaranteed, Lied Las Vegas Nevada

Be very careful with onestopmotors.com. After dozens of calls from the sales rep I finally bit and signed up. The only reason is that I was moving out of state and I needed help selling my classic car. The sales rep assured me - even guaranteed me on numerous calls and return calls that my car would sell in less than 60 days. She stated that they sell hundreds of cars every month and they were connected throughout the world for selling cars. She was adamant that my car would sell very quickly.

Well, I posted it in March and here it is August (6 months later) and I've received 1 inquiry - and the guy never called back. I have since lowered the price three times and still no inquiry. This car is priced well below market value.

I understand it's a tough economy - and knew it at the time - but she was firm in her belief that if someone domestically wouldn't buy it then a European buyer would purchase it. She stated that they send lots of cars overseas either to Asia or Europe.

Do not get sucked into this. Do your homework.

I asked for refund and as expected they basically said pound sand.

This is legit - I'm not from the competition - I'm posting my real name.

John
Honolulu, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2009 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/one-stop-motors-onestopmotorscom/las-vegas-nevada/oneone-stop-motors-onestopmotorscom-misled-overpromised-guaranteed-lied-las-vegas-nev-476823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content