Complaint Review: opensky.com

• Reported By: HavaSue — Lake Havasu City Arizona
  • opensky.com

Internet
    USA

opensky.com Item wasn't as described and despite return policy, the company never responds. Internet

*Author of original report: Magic Amaze-O

I thought I'd give opensky.com a try. They advertised a special on a tri color ring in gold, silver and rose for 30 bucks in the size I needed. Got the ring, it was copper and maybe silver braided together and then rounded and soldered. Poor quality and workmanship and not as advertised for sure.

Opensky advertises they take returns, just send a not to help@opensky.com so I did that. Actually I did that 4 times. No where on the site is there a phone number or an address or anything only the ghost who operates the help desk, I suppose.

I would love to know where these guys operate. They apparently don't screen the booth users who offer up their "wares" for sale.

Next stop, Amex to dispute the charge. Maybe they will respond then.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/openskycom/internet/openskycom-item-wasnt-as-described-and-despite-return-policy-the-company-never-respond-1141042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Magic Amaze-O

AUTHOR: HavaSue - ()

Within an hour of my posting I received an email from these folks. Shortly after that I received a return label to send the item back. Coincidence? I think not. Well, at least it's resolved. They're giving me my money back in the form of credit for another purchase. I hope they aren't sending me around the mulberry bush but I will give them one more try....