Complaint Review: Opti Forward

390 16th ave s
    Jacksonville , Florida
    USA

Opti Forward Horrible scam Jacksonville Florida

So OptiForward contacted me to be a shipping coordinator. They gave me the job description and I accepted. It was a well paying job I could do from home.

The salary was $28,000. All I needed to do was make sure the boxes sent to me were taken to the proper offices (FedEx, USPS, UPS). I was ecpected to receive 20-50 boxes a month. All the boxes went to Russia.

I was given a contract that stated a couple things very general. I was expected to receive a payment of $1800 after the first month. and payment every two weeks after.

The boxes came and I did what was requested. I never had to pay for anything. It was a simple job. After the month passed.. Monday June 17h to be exact. I never received payment. And the contact person "Maria Sanchez" never responsed to my calls or e mails. I am extremly upset and saddened because I needed the money.

I hope these people pay for this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/opti-forward/jacksonville-florida-32250/opti-forward-horrible-scam-jacksonville-florida-1060337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content