Complaint Review: Optimal Health Products LLC

• Optimal Health Products LLC
    10701 Abercorn St.
    Savanagh, Georgia
    USA

Optimal Health Products LLC Offers a free 14 day trial for 4.95 shipping, Billed 78.95 on credit card on the 15th day, SURPRISE!! Savanagh Georgia

Offer was for a free trial for $4.95 shipping (used my credit card of course) They sent two bottles that I didn't request, Billed me 79.95 on the 15th day after I placed my order. Immediately called cust. service, they answered promptly, rep stated that within the internet description it was stated that I would be billed 79.95for the whole order if I didn't cancell in 14 days.

I had allready canceled the 79.95 payment on my credit card, the pep had a good explanation on why I would have to pay it anyway. I pressed politely, the rep was responding as if I were argueing wiyh him. He then offerd to cancell my account with no cancelation fee(?), credit me for $40.00 and send me an additional free bottle. I ended up paying $12.98 a bottle for 3 bottles which is a good price with 4.95 shipping.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/optimal-health-products-llc/savanagh-georgia/optimal-health-products-llc-offers-a-free-14-day-trial-for-495-shipping-billed-7895-on-1128233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content