Complaint Review: Optimum Hoodia Scam, Optimumhoodia.com, K Factor Labs

• Reported By: Sacramento California
  • Optimum Hoodia Scam, Optimumhoodia.com, K Factor Labs
    Pommard
    Kenner, Louisiana

Optimum Hoodia Scam, Optimumhoodia.com, K Factor Labs, Don't do what they promise. No Customer Service. No Return Policy Kenner Louisiana

*Consumer Comment: Impossible to contact

*Author of original report: :: Response to OptimumHoodia.com ::

*UPDATE Employee: Optimum Hoodia offers an unconditional money back guarantee

Don't buy from these scam artists. They do not live up to their promises. I first ordered optimumhoodia when searching online. I noticed no difference in my appetite and when I requested a return, they refused me for some BS reason. The fine print screws you and they basically told me tough sh*t.

They have no customer service skills and have been the worst experience I have ever had online. There are other reputable Hoodia products available.

OptimuHoodia is crap in my opinion; the product and the company!

Jennifer
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2006 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/optimum-hoodia-scam-optimumhoodiacom-k-factor-labs/kenner-louisiana-70065/optimum-hoodia-scam-optimumhoodiacom-k-factor-labs-dont-do-what-they-promise-no-cus-212931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Impossible to contact

AUTHOR: Renee - (United States of America)

I have twice read a comment made by Optimum Hoodia as a response to a complaint by a consumer, twice they claimed to have a 24 hr number. THIS is a LIE! The number on the website is non working, the number I found scouring the internet for the Las Vegas company address is also non working. I have emailed more than 3 times with no response. Otimum Hoodiais impossible to reach. Any decent company has customer service for basic business hours. I paid with credit card and never received my order, and now am searching for a solution. Buyer Beware: Anyone even considering buying this product, first try to contact the company and see for yourself that it is impossible, then please purchase from anyother Hoodia dealer. Oprimum Hoodia, if you are a real company please post a real, WORKING phone number. I hope all potential buyers will attempt to contact you and smartly change their mind.

:: Response to OptimumHoodia.com ::

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

This is in response to the rebuttal made to my previous complaint.

Optimum Hoodia claim an 'unconditional money back guarantee' but fall short when it comes time to honor their word.

If you read the fine print only one bottle orders are accepted for returns. If you order more than one bottle (to get the discount) you are screwed out of the 'money back guarantee'. That is a scam in my opinion.

Optimum Hoodia owned by 'KFactor Labs' claims to be from Las Vegas although I could find no company registered in that name and they ship from Kenner Louisiana. A little fishy if you ask me.

OptimumHoodia.com >> you can rebuttal all you like and continue to spread your lies, but people will eventually find out about your shady practices and less than professional attitude.

Beware!!

Optimum Hoodia offers an unconditional money back guarantee

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

We would like viewers to take note. We are rated as the best Hoodia Diet Product by totalink. Over 30 Hoodia products are rated by users/visitors to the site. We offer an unconditional money back guarantee on our product as long as you notify us within 30 days. A simple email notifying us of their intention to return the product would qualify the customer for a refund. We have customer service center that is available around the clock. You can learn from many of our existing customers that our customer service is superb and timely.

Please contact us at: support at optimumhoodia.com if you have any complications or issues you wish resolved. We always do everything possible and within reason to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.