Complaint Review: Optin One - Safeco

• Optin One - Safeco
    729 Queen Ave North Mpls Minn 55411
    Orange County, California

Option One, Safeco rip-off! Orange County California

I had a house fire in feb 2003. Option One had two policies on the house at the time of the fire. I didn't know this policy was for $180,000. I had to get a lawyer. They said it was sold it to Littion Loan Co. Option One had Safeco at the call me which i thought were the policy holder almost.

In may of 2003 they found out there was another policy which they put own that I was paying for. If the house had not caught on fire I would be still paying for two. They sold me $18,000 in contints pain and not having enough money for anything. I need someone to help me to get justice from being ripped off by these people.

Tammie
mpls, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2004 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/optin-one-safeco/orange-county-california/option-one-safeco-rip-off-orange-county-california-103718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content