Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Sat, March 08, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, March 09, 2014

• Reported By: smartrajesh — Chennai Other
Orbis India Tours Pvt Ltd
86, Kaliamman Koil Streeet, Virugambakkam, Chennai Chennai, Select State/Province India

Orbis India Tours Pvt Ltd Completely Fraud on Money Level (Not paying us for designing their Official Website) Chennai Tamil Nadu India

*Author of original report: Wallux.com.sg Fraud Company ,Not Giving Salary for 4 Months

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

They are not genuine, they are always after money. We have designed their official website but they paid us only 50% of our development cost. All their website development is completed when we ask for the balance payment, they told we already sent your money, it will reach you by next two days like that. But we did not receive any money from them.

After that we are asking that we did not receive any money, they are saying content are not good which are not professional. After we hearing from this we rewrite the content based on his suggestion and let him know. And, they said content is good now , you will get your money by next two days.

But again we did not receive any money from them. Still they are saying content are not professional and they are typically not willing to pay our money. They are still using the content which they said not a good content earlier.

Now they are not picking the call and we called them from other number they immediately disconnect the after hearing from us. Please don't use their service, they are only after money and they'll give you false commitment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2014 11:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/orbis-india-tours-pvt-ltd/chennai-select-stateprovince-600092/orbis-india-tours-pvt-ltd-completely-fraud-on-money-level-not-paying-us-for-designing-th-1129355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orbis India Tours Pvt Ltd

Wallux.com.sg Fraud Company ,Not Giving Salary for 4 Months

AUTHOR: - ()

They are not genuine, they are always after money. I've done SEO for their official website but they not pay the salary for 4 months (Jan 2017 - Apr 2017). I've worked from India and their company located at Singapore. Whenever I ask salary for my works, they are asked me to submit the work reports. When I update my works reports, they would not reply after that.

I've reminded them about more than 5 times regarding my salary, they did'nt even reply for my single mail. It clearly shows they are cheating me. Also, they are not picking the call and I called them from other number they immediately disconnect it after hearing from us. Please don't use their service, they are only after money and they'll give you false commitment. Their business is just the truck load of bullshits.