Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Wed, April 10, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Anonymous Texas
orderlawncareonline

orderlawncareonline they don't show up and they don't refund, Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I should have known better, I should have googled them first.  Tons of people are complaining.  Even on their facebook people are complaining that they don't show up.  I am still waiting on a refund.  I tweeted about how they scammed me and I am going to report them to the texas attorney general so they can investigate this website.  What a scam, I can not believe I fell for it without searching for orderlawncareonline reviews first.  Maybe I should do a youtube video too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/orderlawncareonline/internet/orderlawncareonline-they-dont-show-up-and-they-dont-refund-internet-1042192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on orderlawncareonline