Complaint Review: ORECK CANADA

• ORECK CANADA
    657 Century Street
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    United States of America

ORECK CANADA AXE HOUGHTON GROUP INC. FALSE ADVERTISING, LYING, GIVING FALSE IINFORMATION, NOT SHIPPING WHAT PROMISSED Winnipeg , Manitoba

14.11.2012 I ordered air purifier from Oreck Canada, I received it almost immediately, on 19.11.2012.

Unfortunately they NEVER send me my so called "gifts" - a vacuum cleaner and a fridge purifier, items that they advertise in their commercials.

I contacted their customer service many times, they always promised and gave me some date, which was never the true one, because they never sent my gifts.

And now - 3 months later -  I still have no "gifts'.

I sent my e-mail to David Oreck, he did not bother to answer. I spoke many times with their manager LINDA SOLAR, BUT SHE IS ANOTHER LIAR OF THIS COMPANY. Lies, lies and more lies.
I have all e-mails with her as a proof.

As they advertise in their commercial, the value of both gifts is about $ 230.00 and that price is for sure included in the price of my purifier /$ 734.39/, otherwise that item is highly overpriced.

So to the best of my knowledge, this company is the worse company I ever had to deal with and I do not recommend to anybody to buy from them. It would be just a trouble, nothing more...

I never knew that David Oreck is such a dishonest, greedy old man, who does not care about his customers and his clean name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/oreck-canada/winnipeg-manitoba-r3h-0l9/oreck-canada-axe-houghton-group-inc-false-advertising-lying-giving-false-iinformation-1016297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content