Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Sales People companies on Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off topic

Showing 26-50 of 11,837 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Sep 29 2017
Snow pomeranian teacups Snow pomeranians Scammed I pay'ed for a puppy and they didn't ship it to me. San benito Texas Author: Westwood, California Sales People: Snow pomeranian teacups San benito, Texas

Sep 29 2017
Femora (Fresh Beauty) Femora refuse to credit my card for charges I did not make. Internet Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Sales People: Femora (Fresh Beauty) Internet

Sep 28 2017
Vision property management Kaja holding rip off company south carolina Nationwide Author: mckeesport, Pennsylvania Sales People: Vision property management Nationwide

Sep 28 2017
Ellys world Back in July I ordered a steam straightener and it said 4 to 6 weeks to get it.and now it's been 2 in a half months and nothing.and when I go to store it says no longer available. Online Internet Author: Grants, New Mexico Sales People: Ellys world Internet

Sep 28 2017
Rama Deals Stop Snoring Aids Internet Author: Turlock, California Sales People: Rama Deals Internet

Sep 27 2017
Scentura Creations, inc Parkinglot scam promised manager/office Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Sales People: Scentura Creations, inc Arlington , Texas

Sep 27 2017
Avalon Sarees AKA Avalon GhagraCholi AKA Avalon salwarsuits I ordered lengha from Avalon sarees. Waited for more 3 weeks and I didn't receive the lengha. When asked them through watsapp, the lady said it's clearing customs. For 3 weeks she kept saying the same thing. Finally i told her I don't want the lengha anymore and asked for a refund. She started avoiding my msges and calls. They didn't reply to my emails and now they blocked me Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Author: Singapore, Sales People: Avalon Sarees Nationwide

Sep 26 2017
Speedy Cash Received text approved was told I couldn't cancel to pay 149.99 for eft code if not pay 699.00 Mississippi Author: Laporte, Indiana Sales People: Speedy Cash Mississippi

Sep 26 2017
haband HabandVIPPlus Scam (Do the Math) Internet Internet Author: South Weymouth, Massachusetts Sales People: haband Internet

Sep 26 2017
Ellys world I ordered a steam straightener through Facebook on this site and after they took my money I can no longer see my order or anything they took my money and I want it back asap. Internet Author: Athens, Georgia Sales People: Ellys world Internet

Sep 26 2017
shopsalegura Sale guru I ordered merchandise well over a month ago, and it has not been delivered. I've messaged the company twice on a support link provided. Each time I've gotten an automatic reply directing me to a tracking link. There is no tracking information provided, and it states that tracking is not registered. This is a scam that Facebook is promoting. I will have to file a fraud charge with my bank. Internet Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Sales People: shopsalegura Internet

37, Report #1402068

Sep 24 2017
MILK EMBROIDERY RICARDO FLORES BAD SMALL BUSINESS PRACTICE DOWNEY Maine Author: KITTERY, Maine Sales People: MILK EMBROIDERY DOWNEY, Maine

38, Report #1402013

Sep 24 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Usual Bait with Repercussions North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Ft. Bragg, California Sales People: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer North Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 20 2017
Ellys World They took $49.97 and put a fake phone number said free shipping takes 4-6 week and I never received it. It's been 7 weeks. Internet Author: Mexia, Texas Sales People: Ellys World Internet

Sep 20 2017
Legalaromatherapy.com Potpourri shop Products sold such as incense "potpourri" are advertised with the word potency, these products are not cheap. When my product arrived I found out that the potency was a lie, I was ripped off by fake advertisement for this product. Never again buying. The customer Care is also fake, broken English, women will answer and after your complaint they will never pick up the phone. I left them a voice mail gave them 3 days to reply, absolutely a fake scam. The address is also fake it's all online business. New Jersey Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Sales People: Legalaromatherapy.com Internet

Sep 17 2017
Linkshe wrong size chart. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and ordered again at double the size and still received the same size item. They gave me the run around on returning it. Promised a 30 day return policy, untrue. I tried that route. You can not call you have to talk on line and they act like they don't understand what you are saying. They offer the return but never follow through with it. This is a scam company that truly needs to be stopped. china Internet Author: Temperance, Michigan Sales People: Linkshe Internet

Sep 17 2017
Reward Redemption Scam Nationwide Author: Zachary, Louisiana Sales People: Reward Redemption Nationwide

Sep 17 2017
chfake.com chfake.com/fake-id-images/ chfake.com/amazon-order-form/ 21 Overnight NEVER RECEIVED AN ID Internet Author: CLEVER, Alabama Sales People: chfake.com Internet

Sep 16 2017
Disbarment & fulfillment William MacDougal Shipment status advisory Mr Mcnab contacted me to say I won $2,000,000.0 and all I had to do was send them $12.99 to ensure I have my name on the list .. which was $3 more then the last letter I received yesterday ... SCAM !!! Don't send money to get money ! Kansas City Kansas
Author: San Diego, California Sales People: Disbarment & fullment Kansas City , Kansas