Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Sales People companies on Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off topic

Showing 26-50 of 11,488 Found Reports
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Feb 09 2017
PowerAir Fryer powerairfryer.com PowerAir Fryer not all it is made out to be Internet Author: Carlisle, Arkansas Sales People: PowerAir Fryer Internet

Feb 07 2017
Lux STYLE Lux International Sales ApS My name is Katwadi Tukiya and I came across the Blackhead Killer advertisment through my personal Facebook Account and decided to know more about the product. I was interested to buy the items and keyed in my personal particulars. But after realising the price was very expensive, i exit the page. Immediately, another page prompted me with a bill to pay and said the items will be delivered to me even though i didnt make any agreement to purchase. Postboks 1158, DK-5100 Odense C,Denmark, Denmark Author: Singapore, Alabama Sales People: Lux STYLE

Feb 07 2017
Tiki Shack Importer, Sunset Bamboo, Resort Backyards CONSUMER FRAUD AND UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES San Bernardino California Author: Orlando, Florida Sales People: Tiki Shack Importer Internet

Feb 06 2017
AT&T Ripoffs, Liars Nationwide Nationwide Author: Bainbridge, Indiana Sales People: AT&T Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Perfect OriginsLLC Charged the Product LivLean to my Visa without my permission. I never even ordered this product. Carmel Indiana Author: Seven Hills , Ohio Sales People: Perfect OriginsLLC Carmel, Indiana

Feb 04 2017
Hill Catrle Company Garrett Hill, Mark Hill Buyers beware of hill cattle company, they sell "bred cows" that aren't bred and purchased at the stock yards. Royston Georgia Author: Huntsville, Alabama Sales People: Hill Catrle Company Royston, Georgia

Feb 03 2017
alegro luxury luxury watches entered me as a member against my knowledge Internet Author: cumberland, Maryland Sales People: alegro luxury Internet

Waistshaperz Poorly made product & HORRIBLE customer service Internet
Author: New York, New York Sales People: Waistshaperz Internet

Feb 03 2017
Instasmile Denlab 2017 Instamile Ripoff- no refund, no product Chicago Illinois Author: Sacramento, California Sales People: Instasmile Chicago, Illinois

Feb 03 2017
National Magazine Exchange Very pushy wouldn't take my no only pushed more magazines. Thought I would never get to the end. Now I have 5 magazi nes coming that I didn't want. Internet Author: Shirley, Arkansas Sales People: National Magazine Exchange Internet

Feb 01 2017
Mirra LLC NSD FULFILLMENT Advertised product is free plus shipping $5.00, then charges my account $200.00 Stanton California Author: Fowler, California Sales People: Mirra LLC Internet

Feb 01 2017
Chicago Marketing Inc Downers Grove Illinois Author: Illinois Sales People: Chicago Marketing Inc Downers Grove, Illinois

Jan 30 2017
Clear Skin Coal Cosmetic unauthorized purchases St petersburg Florida
Author: FREDERICK, Colorado Sales People: Clear Skin St petersburg, Florida

Jan 28 2017
Hoverkicks 2 Day delivery SCAM New york  New york
Author: Killeen, Texas Sales People: Hoverkicks Internet

Jan 28 2017
Southeast Co-Op Rips Off Freight!!! Bell City Missouri Author: Jackson, Missouri Sales People: Southeast Co-Op Bell City, Missouri

Jan 27 2017
ami-aimeeskincream 8552691607SERUM ,aimeecream.com/ Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Sales People: ami-aimeeskincream Internet

Jan 26 2017
Coal Cosmetics sent product 2nd time with no instructions, can not locate by telephone Valley Village California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Sales People: Coal Cosmetics Valley Village, California

Jan 26 2017
EPI Inc Environmental Safety Intl They will not stop calling and send product after I tell them to stop Fairview New Jersey Author: Ariton, Alabama Sales People: EPI Inc Fairview, New Jersey

Jan 24 2017
air conditioner shoppe bad insulation and pipe water running on my roof ruined part of roof. Had them service my ac neil is the rudest person i have ever spoke to. paid 700.00 for them to clean the screens on two acs and pur pipe back. Two days later my ceiling almost collapsed with water. called a plumber found leak. it was coming from bad installation of pipes. called neil he yelled at me told me they were not coming back and to call my lawyer, which i did. called him back for his lawyers name, he said for my lawyer to call him and he had the best lawyer on the island. paid 1900.to find and fix leak with better material . now we have to pay 3000.00 to fix ceiling with mold waipahu Hawaii Author: Pearl City, Hawaii Sales People: air conditioner shoppe waipahu, Hawaii

Jan 24 2017
Skin noir Eye Noir, Dr. Oz's amazing anti-inflams cream Ripped off after "free trial" ads say pay S&H only Santa Ana, CA 92799 Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Sales People: Skin noir Internet