Complaint Review: Overnight Recovery Software L7

• Updated: Sun, May 02, 2004
  • Reported By: clovis California
  • Overnight Recovery Software L7
    414 W.sunrise Hwy.#326 Patchogue,, New York

Overnight Recovery Software L7 rip-off! I cannot get them to respond to any of my emails for any help. Patchogue, New York

On 5-7-2003 I had purchased this software in anticipation of working to make some extra money, but as it turns out they are not responding to my emails from the beginning to this day. They seem to say in a email that my email is being dropped due to a problem with my computer. I also am reading in there order form at the end it says:

note: Many people have attempted to contact us prior to purchasing our software. due to the overwhelming number of questions we receive, our customer service staff have not been able to respond in a timely manner. We will attempt to respond as fast as we can, sadly we may loose some of you as future customers. While that troubles us, it would be far worse not to help those who have already purchased the software. We apologize for the delay and promise to try our best to accomodate your questions.

Well it sure seems like something is fishy going on here. I still can't get any help from these people. I want my money back plus.

richard
clovis, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2004 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/overnight-recovery-software-l7/414-wsunrise-hwy326-patchogue-new-york-11772/overnight-recovery-software-l7-rip-off-i-cannot-get-them-to-respond-to-any-of-my-emails-f-89885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content