Complaint Review: Oxford Financial Services

• Oxford Financial Services
    PO Box 3588
    Champlain, New York

Oxford Financial Services ripoff Champlain New York

I to have been ripped off by Oxford Financial Services. I was called on 6/28/05 and my bank account was debited for $249.00 on 6/29/05. I have called the customer service number and have received the same reply of no ship date yet and have listened to the false recording of myself as well. There was nothing my bank would do for me so they say!! And have been reading the other reports that have been posted. I was not expecting the debt from my account and was hurt to find out the money had been taken from me.

I am a father of three and the money they took was for my wife and I to finale get to do something on our 10th wedding anniversery to try and patch things up between us well that did not happen because they took the money and I have never recieved anything from them. I now am dealing with a divorce and am mad as ever for being scammed I wish there was something we as honest citizens could do to these people to make them pay for what they have done to us all it is just sick.

I was wondering if there was any possible way we as a group could get an attorney and go after these people and make them pay for their wrong doing and for all of us to not have to take this S*** laying down I would love to here from any of you out there and would be thankful for any good advice. Thanks for letting me rant. MAD AS HEEL IN KANSAS!

Ray
Burlingame, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2005 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/oxford-financial-services/champlain-new-york-12919/oxford-financial-services-ripoff-champlain-new-york-154967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content