Complaint Review: Pacific Webworks

• Pacific Webworks
    180 South 300 West
    Salt Lake City, Utah

Pacific Webworks USBank saved me from Pacific Webworks Salt Lake City Utah

The first clue I had of anything going on with my VISA debit card was when USBANK called me, on a sunday believe it or not. They said that there was questionable activity with my card and didn't say what it was, but would issue me a new card. I was so surprised that I didn't have the presence of mind to ask what it was. Having caller ID, I calmed down and called them back.

The USBank person named the companies, Pacific Webworks, BIDZ.com, and Ultima Smile. I confirmed that all three were bogus. I had not even accidentally ordered anything from these people. A few days later the charges and redeposits appeared on my account. Reading the nightmares that so many people have gone through with Pacific Webworks, I must say, "USBank ROCKS".

John
burlington, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2007 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pacific-webworks/salt-lake-city-utah-84101/pacific-webworks-usbank-saved-me-from-pacific-webworks-salt-lake-city-utah-259658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content