Complaint Review: Pack Physical Therapy

• Pack Physical Therapy
    24582 Del Prado, Suite C,
    dana point, California
    United States of America

Pack Physical Therapy Brodie Pack, Physical Therapy Dana Point Charged me 170 after telling me 90 dollars, couldn't remember what was wrong from time to time, distracted whole time dana point, California

Pack Physical therapy quoted me a price of $90.00 per session (including my $20.00 deductible). Each time I came, they had to ask me what was wrong, often did things that were against Doctor's orders, and never followed up on any progress.

When I got my bill, they had charged me $140.00 to $170.00 per session. Each session consisted of: electro-stimulation, neck massage and adjustment by Brodie, and ice. That is all. Twice (out of 14 sessions) they had me do exercises.

Pack Physical therapy has refused to speak to me about my bill, and instead sent it to a collection's agency.

The staff was always distracted, talking to each other about weekend plans or messing with the internet radio they used in the office.

I actually switched from one lady to Brodie because she couldn't do any of the manipulations necessary to help with my back. I wasted two sessions on her first though.

I would not recommend this physical therapist to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2011 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pack-physical-therapy/dana-point-california-92629/pack-physical-therapy-brodie-pack-physical-therapy-dana-point-charged-me-170-after-tellin-796515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content