Complaint Review: Palasades - Pressler And Pressler - Astra Funding

• Reported By: riverview Florida
  • Palasades - Pressler And Pressler - Astra Funding
    16 Wing Dr
    Cedar Knolls, New Jersey

Palasades - Pressler And Pressler - Astra Funding ripoff illegal judgement Cedar Knolls New Jersey

People beware.... this is a unbelievable company,
Back in 1996 this charge account went into default that belonged to someone else, the amount was 3000.00. In 2005 I am notified by my company that a pay garnishment has been placed on me, I did many hours of research and this is the outcome so far.The account was settled in a bankruptcy, not mine the ss# they have on the filed documents is not mine, but they placed a judement on me. I sent this company copies of all these documents. to no avail they still state this is my debt.But can not provide documents to back it up...

This debt has never been on my credit report as of now I have filed a motion with the court to reverse the judgement, hopefully this will be resolved in my favor.
I feel we as consumers need to file a class action suit against this company, anyone interested please let me know. this type of harrasement has to stop, these people do not follow the law, when it comes to collecting money...

Donna
Riverview, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2006 11:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/palasades-pressler-and-pressler-astra-funding/cedar-knolls-new-jersey-07927/palasades-pressler-and-pressler-astra-funding-ripoff-illegal-judgement-cedar-knolls-ne-182565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content