Complaint Review: Palisade Collection

• Reported By: philadelphia Pennsylvania
  • Palisade Collection
    210 Sylvan Ave,
    Englewood Cliff, New Jersey

Palisade Collection, Palisade Collection Scam-Damaged my credit worthiness Englewood Cliff New Jersey

Received a letter from Palisades Collection in regards to an AT&T balance. Unbelievable, these people. Way back around 2002, I paid this account off in full with to checks to another credit agency in Georgia. Now Palisades is accusing me of owing this balance of 182.00. They have to be kidding me.

I asked if they would remove it from my credit file and they said no. I have to present them with the receipts. A lot of time has went by, and i don't have the receipts. They never even gave me the contact number to the other agency. I want to get this off!

Stephanie parrish
philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2008 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/palisade-collection/englewood-cliff-new-jersey/palisade-collection-palisade-collection-scam-damaged-my-credit-worthiness-englewood-cliff-352802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content