Complaint Review: Paradigm Acceptance Company

2504 Buildamerica Drive
    Hampton, Virginia

Paradigm Acceptance Company ripoff dis-honest company Hampton Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Gateway and Paradigm ripped us off too

These people come across as being nice when you order your computor. After they are set up to take your money, you never hear from them again. When I finally got in touch with them, I asked why I had not recieved a statement. They said they did not send one until you payed your down payment. Dumb me still did not catch on and I have never recieved a computer! Beware of any business that does not send statements. I could have had a computor with the money they now have of mine!

Linda
Waynesboro, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2004 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/paradigm-acceptance-company/hampton-virginia-23666/paradigm-acceptance-company-ripoff-dis-honest-company-hampton-virginia-104571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Gateway and Paradigm ripped us off too

AUTHOR: Tina - (U.S.A.)

I have filed a seperate Rip Off Report complaint about Gateway because they kept my sons computer when they determined the problem was not covered by the limited warranty then kindly decided to return it to my son's old address from 3 months before where it was stolen .Paradigm is still taking weekly money out of my son's checking account. He is paying $4000 for a $600 computer that was a piece of junk when he got it then lost by Gateway after they encouraged him to send it in to repair it. BEWARE OF PARADIGM AND GATEWAY!!!!!!!!!!