Complaint Review: Parco Home Improvement Corporation

• Parco Home Improvement Corporation
    360A West Merrick Rd., Suite 143
    Valley Stream, New York
    USA

Parco Home Improvement Corporation Substandard Installation of Vinyl Siding to my Home. Valley Stream New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Same Customer Different Rip off Report

*Author of original report: Update to my report about Parco Home Improvement

After leaving several voicemail messages about the improper installation of vinyl siding on my home from Parco Home Improvement (Owner, John Parisi), I finally reached John.  John said he would stop by to check out my complaint and would get back to me.  Unfortunately, I never heard back from John with a status.

After two (2) months of again leaving numerous voicemail messages, I finally reached John on the phone and I immediatly connected him to my husband.  John said he would come by that day and took my husband's cell phone number so he could call him back.  To this date, John never called us back and we have been leaving voicemail messages.

We have a receipt in John Parisi's handwriting that says "Lifetime Warranty Labor and Material" and the address on John Parisi's business card and our receipt are only that of a PO Box.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2013 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/parco-home-improvement-corporation/valley-stream-new-york-11580/parco-home-improvement-corporation-substandard-installation-of-vinyl-siding-to-my-home-v-1081017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Same Customer Different Rip off Report

AUTHOR: Parco Home Inprovements - (USA)

Greetings,

This is John Parisi from Parco Home improvements.

I responded to all their voice mails.

I revisited this customer’s home serveral times and tried to solve her issues with her vinyl siding.

I do offer a Parco Lifetime warranty on craftsmanship and I carry over the manufactures warranty. I have provided her with several solutions to work out this matter. She was not satisfied with any of the solutions and decided to file with rip off report.

Sincerely,

John Parisi

Owner

Update to my report about Parco Home Improvement

AUTHOR: Ellen Porzungolo - ()

To add to my complaint, according to Parco Home Improvement's Home Page, he claims that he is member of the Better Business Bureau.  This is a COMPLETE and OUTRIGHT LIE!!!!!  I called the Better Business who confirmed to me that he IS NOT A MEMBER of the Better Business Bureau.