Complaint Review: parkview law

• parkview law
    4025 Camino Del Rio S Suite #300
    San Diego, California
    USA

parkview law - Derek Spunt - Scumbag These people run a scam, and will lie and steal your money San Diego California

Wanting to clean up my credit report, and contacted Parkview Law to do so.  Spoke with their "FICO Certified Credit Analyst" AKA Derek Spunt about what they can do.  After asking about what I had as negatives on my report, he informed me that they seems to be easy enough and that they can definately remove them for the  price of $450.  He charged that right away, and the next day, charged another $59.  I called him and ask about it, and he saids that I must have misunderstood him, because he saids that he will charge for that( lied, told me it was all included)

After one month, Starting to see $89 charged on my credit card again.  Called him again, he saids that they wrote letters to the credit bureaus, and won't see anything for 30 days.

All in all, they took another 6 months to remove 5 negatives.

So  total of $1043

Derek Spunt(if it's his real name) is a lying sack of S#$%, and Parkview law is a scam for having these scumbags representing them.

Since they did remove some negatives, I let them do it for six months and cancel since I had pay so much upfront already.

Derek will lie straight to your face about how long it will take, and what they can take off.  I think that people need to know about this bottom feeder, and stay away from them.

I think that Parkview can do the job, but the way they lie to their customers make them scumbags also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2014 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/parkview-law/san-diego-california-92108/parkview-law-derek-spunt-scumbag-these-people-run-a-scam-and-will-lie-and-steal-your-1173149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content