Complaint Review: Payless Car Rental Denver Airport

• Payless Car Rental Denver Airport
    25340 East 78th Avenue
    Denver, Colorado
    United States of America

Payless Car Rental Denver Airport Excessive charges, deceptive practices, lousy service, substandard vehicles Denver, Colorado

Had to wait for the shuttle for almost 20 minutes in the cold weather.  Watched at least 3 shuttles from all other rental companies pass up by before the payless car rental shuttle showed up.
Once I arrived, I was one of the only customers in line at no surprise.  The customer service rep tried to deceptively add a 2.99 per day roadside assistance charge that I never asked for.  After I told him that I did not want it, I was still charged for it after reviewing my credit card statement a week later.

The car I received was missing all hubcaps, had minor body damage, and had oil smudges to the front windshield.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2011 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/payless-car-rental-denver-airport/denver-colorado-80249/payless-car-rental-denver-airport-excessive-charges-deceptive-practices-lousy-service-699996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content